What Are Teeth Whitening?
Teeth Whitening in Pune is a procedure used to brighten the shade of your teeth and remove any stains/discoloration.
There are various ways in which teeth whitening is done namely:
1) In-office bleaching/teeth whitening using gels.
2) Laser teeth whitening.
3) At-home teeth whitening using trays and gels. In-office teeth whitening procedures under supervision using laser/gels are the safest and most effective way of achieving a
brighter whiter smile. We can achieve a brighter shade at least 8 times whiter than
your previous shade by in-office bleaching procedures.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE GETTING YOUR TEETH WHITENED:
1) Teeth whitening process removes surface stains and brightens your teeth. Intrinsic stains due to tetracycline/fluorosis may not show dramatic results after whitening.
2) Cleaning of teeth prior to whitening is recommended for better whitening results.
3) Professional whitening results can last anywhere from a year to a year and a half depending on your diet.
4) Diet plays a major role in the long-lasting effects of whitening; excessive consumption of tea/ coffee might not give long-lasting results.
5) Combination of in-office whitening, yearly for results and At-home whitening for maintenance is a good go-to solution.
6) Fillings, Crowns, and Veneers cannot be whitened.
MYTHS ASSOCIATED WITH TEETH WHITENING:
a) It damages teeth enamel and erodes teeth: NOT TRUE as teeth whitening agents are only decoloring agents, hence just having an effect only on the surface of a tooth.
Whitening treatment is safe on the tooth enamel!!!
b) It causes long-term sensitivity of the teeth: Teeth whitening can cause mild sensitivity but that only lasts for up to 48 hours post-procedure, which is usually controlled using desensitizing toothpaste for 15 days. It is OK to experience some mild sensitivity immediately post-bleaching.
c)Teeth whitening toothpaste can give miraculous bright teeth: Teeth whitening toothpaste can just be used as an adjunct to maintaining results obtained by professional whitening. But, in no circumstance can it give the results delivered by professional teeth whitening.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE POST TEETH WHITENING:
1) Avoid drinking colored beverages like red wine, coffee, tea, fruit juices, and colas. If you just can’t miss out on the morning tea/coffee you can drink it through a straw.
2) Don’t eat foods that stain- red sauce, soy sauce, curry, paprika, blueberries, raspberries, artificially Colored candies.
3) Follow a white diet for up to 48 hours – a short-term diet consisting of white and light food.
4) Avoid consuming extremely cold and hot beverages and foods up to 48 hrs after bleaching.
Looking for teeth whitening in Pune ??
Unhappy with the shade or color of your teeth? We, at Braces and Smiles Dental Clinic have just the right solution for you.
Our Service On Locations: Kalyani Nagar, Hadapsar, Koregaon Park, Wadgaon Sheri, and Viman Nagar.
If You Are looking for the best teeth whitening treatment in Pune visit https://www.bracessmiles.com/
Call Now: +919168687879
Find the clinic here: Get direction
Fortaleza Complex, 218 & 219, 1st floor, Victoria 1, above Kalyani Veg restaurant, opposite Gold Adlabs Mariplex Mall, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014