A dental implant is also called root replica or root form, which is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor. Now in Pune there is Braces and smiles multispeciality dental clinic which is one of the best clinics in Pune, Dr. Prashant Gupta helps you to solve all kinds of problems in your tooth he is one of the best doctors in Pune who treats their patients not only the disease. Implant system have an initial small diameter drill that is used to mark the implant site, intended to replace missing body parts or to serve other purposes such as deliver medication, monitor body functions, or provide the support to organs and tissues. If you have such kind of dental problems or any kind of problem in your teeth come to Braces and smiles multispeciality dental clinic in Pune we provide the best dental implant treatment in Pune, Dr Prashant is one of the best dental implants specialists in Pune. The first goal of implant installation is to archive and maintain a stable bone to implant connection.
Benefits of dental implants
- It prevents bone loss because the implant anchors the jawbone and thus prevents further bone loss .
- It restores the function and aesthetics of the overall maxillofacial prosthesis.
- It offers the best and most preferred option for stabilizing loose dentures.
- It is thought to be the only option to deliver the fixed prosthesis.
- It is one of the strongest and best long-lasting treatment for the replacement of missing teeth.
- No need to prepare healthy teeth in order to replace missing teeth.
- Repeated use of removable denture periodontally weakness remaining teeth.
There are some benefits of dental implants we provide the services in normal affordable prices dr Prashant gives the best dental implant treatment in Pune .some parts of the implant.
- Implant body: It is the best component that is placed within the bone during the first stage of surgery.
- Healing screw: the screw is usually low in profile to facilitate the suturing of soft tissue in a two-stage implant.
- Healing caps: are dome-shaped screws placed over the screw after the second stage of surgery and before insertion of the prosthesis.
- Abutments: It is a part of the implant which resembles a prepared tooth and inserted to be screwed into the implant body.
- Impression posts: Small slim used to transfer the intraoral location. They are placed over the implant body during the impression.
Braces and smiles multispeciality dental clinic in Pune where Dr. Prashant gives you the best dental implants in Pune .he provides good follow up and the best Dental Implants Specialist in Pune. In Our Braces and smiles multispeciality dental clinic, the doctors of our clinic give the patient a new set of non-removable, instantly functional teeth within a single.